I want to start thinking about the style and target audience before I chose a difinite lifecycle theme because I feel some themes wont suit all the styles. For example HIV wont nessarly appeal to an audience of pre - school children but more suited to a pre - teen/ teen/adult audience.
- School Theme - Desk, Classroom, Textbook, Chalkboard.
- Hospital/ Lab - Injection, Microscope, X-ray vision
- Book - Textbook, Pop-up book.
- Mission Log/ Spy detective theme - from the p.o.v of the virus
- Area 51 top secret alien life form
- Retro games - Grapical Style/ Space Invaders! :)
- Artistic style - flow with music and colour
- Sileint Film
- Body News Flash/ TV broardcast