Friday 2 March 2012

Steampunk - Inspirational Animations

Looking into the steampunk style I found some animations that have used the style and how it has been interpreted in terms of design. From looking at the stills of The Adventure of Jasper Morello I watched the animation and I found the designs of the ships very inspirational as there in the shapes of fish. I also found another animation in a similar silhouetted style. The animation Consurgo caught my eye because of the Frankenstine like creation. The last video is a music video that used live action and animation, again seeing the design of the ship and the use of the steampunk style. Finding the making of video of the animation was very insightful in the design and processes they had to go through to achieve there vision.





No comments:

Post a Comment