Thursday 25 November 2010

Third Final Piece Re-think

Started to work into my thrid final piece whe i started to look at it and think realistically i wont be able to complete this piece in time. Its such a shame because I would really of liked to complete this piece and put in the same amout of detail as my previous pieces. I would defintly like to complete this piece at some point. So I decided to look back through my thubmbnails to pick a design I had perviously liked.  

I chose this design below because it would work well with the lighting tecniques I had hused in my previous picece. The idea behind the piece bellow is again for the the burial extract when they are buringing the body in the clearing. The beam of light is shining down on the divers buring the body is symbolic of the heavens shining through the coral to create an atmosphere of calm sadness. in the water. 







1 comment:

  1. No worries Kayleigh! I'm sure it would have been great to finsh the city but your paintings still look great! :)

    ReplyDelete